Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hockey cookie recipe (Thanks, Dave Schultz!)

I was going through my email tonight, clearing stuff out and reading things I had flagged but hadn't looked at yet. I came across an email from my friend who runs the hockey blog "I Mean, We Got Guys." It contained a link to a recipe for cookies shaped like hockey sticks - with pucks!

Now, she sent the email around Christmas, a time when we all dust off our aprons and give holiday baking a shot. Well, I didn't. (I didn't even decorate, but that's another story). ANYWAY... I took a look at the recipe and the pix and well... I'm kicking myself for not looking before!  I plan to give this recipe a shot this week, in between articles and promoting my novel.

If you want to check it out, here's the link:

Let me know how yours come out. I'll post pix when I bake and decorate mine. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment