Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Puckpourri - New stuff for From the Rink & Hockey Recon

Spent some time this week writing up quarter-mark reviews for the Penguins and Blues for Hockey Recon. The Pens one was kind of easy, while the Blues review was a little more difficult, as I haven't seen many St. Louis games this season (I'm kind of glad I didn't - because I would not have wanted to see TJ Oshie break his ankle.

My co-bloggers at Hockey Recon took on a number of other teams. You can read all of our reviews - and chime in with your own, by clicking here.

My weekly WHL offering for SB Nation's "From the Rink" focuses on the US Division, as kind of a quasi-tribute to Thanksgiving. I like how it turned out - it features different things about each team, and includes a brief interview with Tri City Americans Head Coach Jim Hiller. You can check it out by clicking here.

I'm going to try to catch a T-Birds or Silvertips game tomorrow night. We'll see. I might end up listening to the game on the radio.

What games have you been to lately????

No comments:

Post a Comment